After School and Holiday Club
Our after school club and holiday club occupy the Sunflowers area and caters for 16 children aged 5 to 12 years, the ratio of staff is 1 adult to 8 children. An authorised person will collect the children from school and transport them either by car or on foot to Darling Buds. Shortly after arriving at nursery the children will be offered a nutritionally balanced home cooked meal, a delicious dessert and a drink. water and milk are available at all times for the children to drink.
A variety of age appropriate activities are available to the children, which they can independently choose to access, including use of the computer, games, art and craft etc…… Children who are in full time education will have already have had a full day of stimulation at school, therefore an area will be set aside for children who simply want to ‘relax’ read a book or do their homework.
The after school club is looked after by Georgia, she plans lots of fun activities for the children in and around Cardiff Bay, often going to The Millennium Center, The National Museum, Techniquest, local parks and St Fagans.
We provide collection, drop off and wrap around care for a number of schools and state nurseries in the surrounding area. these include:
- St Mary’s the Virgin Primary, Cardiff Bay
- St Mary’s Flying Start, Cardiff Bay
- St Cuthbert’s, Cardiff Bay
- Mount Stuart, Cardiff Bay
- Mount Stuart Flying Start, Cardiff Bay
- Ysgol Hamadryad, Cardiff Bay
- Ysgol Y Berllan Deg, Llanedeyrn
- Ysgol Pwll Coch, Leckwith
- Cogan Nursery – Cogan
- Ysgol Glan Morfa – Splott
- Ysgol Pen Y Bryn – Llanrumney
- Ysgol Bryn Deri – Radyr
- Albert Road Primary – Penarth
- Fairfield Primary – Penarth
- Llandaff North Primary – Llandaff
- Cogan Primary, Cogan
- Ninian Park Primary, Grangetown
- St Peter’s, Roath
- St Paul’s, Grangetown
- Tradegarville Church in Wales
- Palmerston, Barry
- Kitchener Road, Riverside
- Llandough primary
- St Francis primary, Ely
- Grangetown Nursery School
If your child’s school is not on the current list please call and speak to a member of the management team where we can discuss adding the school to our books.